Dealing With Difficult People
November 7, 2018 – Noon to 1:30 PM (EST)
This webinar will empower you to learn how to handle difficult people in your life. Dealing with problem people is a special and necessary skill especially in the workplace. By the end of this web class you will be equipped with strategies for confronting bullies, defusing a difficult encounter and avoiding over-reacting. Regardless of the type of difficult situation you’re facing, this webinar will help you experience less grief, more confidence and improved relationships.
Specifically, you will learn
- How to approach a difficult person safely and professionally
- Words to use that soften the impact when confronting a resistant and unreasonable person
- Ten things everyone must know to effectively handle difficult people.
- When to seek help from others
- How to use empathy as a powerful tool when dealing with the most difficult behavior
- What to do when all else fails
Who should attend
- Managers and Supervisors
- Early Career Professionals
- Customer Service Professionals
- Human Resources Professionals
- Anyone who’s affected by the negative behavior of others
Presenter – Linée Ferguson, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Linée Ferguson, SPHR, SHRM-SCP is a master Trainer, Consultant and Human Resources Expert. With more than 25 years in HR operations, her clients have included Siemens, Best Buy and United Way. Some of Linée’s focus areas include strategic planning, succession management, benefits cost containment and recruitment design as well as policy administration and HR Startups. As Senior Consultant with Master the Workplace, Linée brings a fresh approach to managing human resources where she helps business leaders and owners embrace the true value of HR so that they can transform their human resources function into a profit center. Linée holds a B.B.A. in Computer Information Systems and an M.S. in Urban Studies.
Webinar Purchase Options
$189 Webinar Registration – Register Now
$259 Webinar Registration & Audio/Visual Recording – Register and Purchase Now
$219 Audio/Visual Recording – Purchase Now