Make Your Meetings More Productive
November 21, 2017 Noon – 1:30 PM (EST)
In this powerful webinar, you’ll learn proven methods to sharpen your meeting leadership and participant skills. One of the biggest time wasters in today’s organizations is the poorly run meeting. In fact, statistics show that over 50% of time spent in meetings is wasted. That’s why this session is designed to deliver a fresh perspective on the meetings you run or attend and provide techniques you’ll want to implement immediately.
- Discover how to determine when a meeting is necessary, and more importantly, when it is not needed.
- Identify current “best practices” for holding an effective meeting
- Learn about common problems with meetings and how to avoid them
- Pinpoint the various “jobs” of meeting attendees, so you don’t have to juggle everything yourself
- Provide strategies to help you, the attendee, manage meeting invitation overload
Who Will Benefit from this Webinar:
- All Managers and Supervisors
- HR Professionals
- Team Leaders
- Small Business Owners
- Anyone who would like to lead or attend a more productive meeting
Presenter – Rosemary Laack
Rosemary Laack is an award winning leader and speaker who uses her energetic trademark approach to coach and train all over the world. She spent over 20 years working in both small firms and large Fortune 500 companies like Procter & Gamble and Unilever. Her energy and passion to learn helped take her on a journey from Operations to Marketing & Advertising and from front line staff to Executive Director. In 2007, Rosemary founded her own coaching and professional speaking firm to help shape tomorrow’s leaders today. You can count on her to deliver a fresh approach to managing work, relationships and careers. Rosemary received her B.S. in Business/Marketing from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University – Bloomington.
Webinar Purchase Options
$189 Webinar Registration – Register Now
$259 Webinar Registration & Audio/Visual Recording – Register and Purchase Now
$219 Audio/Visual Recording – Purchase Now