Lean Six Sigma
This webinar is intended for anyone interested in learning more about Lean Six Sigma. Thousands of companies have adopted Lean Six Sigma to improve quality and reduce costs through improved productivity. The course will not only equip participants with a working knowledge of the origin, history and fundamental concepts of Lean Enterprise & Six Sigma but provide an overview of how Lean Six Sigma is deployed within an organization including waste reduction techniques and the 5-phase Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve & Control approach to Lean Six Sigma projects. It also reviews the tools used in each phase.
Our program combines Lean Thinking with the concepts of Six Sigma in a business process improvement methodology that pools the power of the waste reduction focus of Lean Enterprise and the variation reduction techniques of Six Sigma driving significant process improvements with tangible bottom line business results.
In addition to providing you with a solid understanding of Lean Six Sigma, this course also covers the complete body of knowledge required to complete The Business Training Center’s Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification Exam. Participants completing this course will be given the option to take an exam to demonstrate comprehension of the topics covered and obtain White Belt Certification from The Business Training Center.
- Understand the need for continuous improvement in business
- Obtain a working understanding of Lean & Six Sigma concepts
- Become familiar with the Lean Six Sigma approach & tools
- Review best practices for successful Lean Six Sigma deployment
- Learn how you can support continuous improvement efforts within your company
Who should attend
- Plant Management Team
- Director / VP of Quality
- QA and QC Supervisors and Managers
- Personnel working at a company that has adopted Lean Six Sigma
- Team members assigned to participate in a Lean Six Sigma project
- People desiring to obtain formal Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification
- Anyone desiring to learn more about Lean Six Sigma